Travel to these amazing destinations on this route:
* Utakake-inari Shrine: home of the deity that protects Yamagata Castle
* Soba from Mitsuya (Dewaji-an) or Yamacho
* (Yamagata Marugoto-kan) Beni-no-kura: a complex offering Yamagata's renowned delicacies and local products
* Bunshokan (Yamagata's former prefectural office): a renaissance-styled building which dates back to 1916 and was recognized as a world heritage site in 1984.
* Kajo park: this used to be the site Yamagata castle and you can still see the ruins today